Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Judge me or Me judge???!!!

Back in those days when I was in school, I always thought I would come back a few years later as the chief guest of some event! Never imagined that such a thing would come down to reality so soon! I was invited back to Carmel High School to judge the mad ads event in the annual inter school fest called 'DRAPED THOUGHTS'. YES!..I received a formal invitation from them..
On reaching there it actually sunk in that I was suddenly an important person out there! The kind of welcome i received is beyond words. I was first taken to the principal's chamber. I have some fond memories of going in there back in school days to take whippings from her very famous
CANE! It was as though I was ready to put my hand in front again to take one of those whippings, when she held my hand and shook it. It was as though my 10th standard self was standing right there and feeling proud at what I had just achieved! I was completely lost in the nostalgic moments from those days! I was easily one of the naughtiest students to ever study in that school, so most of my teachers and the school staff remember my face. Everyone in school gave me a hero's welcome as though they all had forgotten what had happened a few years ago. Chances are that they have but to my surprise they hadn't forgotten everything! There still were a few people who remembered me for some of my great heroics from back then. Most people remembered me because I was the best friend of the most famous kid in school ever! He still is! Anyway this blog is about me and not him so getting back to me, judging the event was fairly simple. 5 teams and 3 prizes. Did that with relative ease! The toughest part was standing there on stage and reflecting back on myself few years ago. From the most naughty student to being the judge, the journey has not been easy but WHAT THE HELL!!! nothing about me has changed! I still continue to be naughty, only that they don't know about it anymore!..;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey babes the blog's good ya...thought u would write some nonsense but this is good stuff....

harsha kudoor said...

nice...he he he...
but I'll have to sue your school man.. they flicked my blog's name!!